Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Chemical Romance Chapter 3: The Beggining, Pt 2

Jane picked up the bag with the notebook. As soon she got everything together she ran out to her car. She was about to get in when I man in a suit ran up behind her. "Freeze!" She screamed as she pointed her gun at him. "I am here to help you" He said with a heavy German accent. "But first you have to put the gun down." "Ok, then tell me where my friends are." "I don't know for sure, but I can tell you who took them. But it would be safer were we driving rather than standing here."

They got in the car and started to drive around the city while the man in the suit began to explain what was happening.
"So who are these men in black suits?" "They are working for our enemies." "But who ARE they?!" "I'm sorry but I don't think you need to know that right now. "Then what is this all about!!!!?" Do you think it was through pure majority of votes that Aaron Schielking is our ONLY international representative? When David Felhow died in a "subway accident" it was really his men who murdered him and then set up a clever cover up. There were countless outher "accidents" and tragedies that were perpetrated by his orders, some fatal, and others merely as "threats". Your father was involved in one of these "accidents" almost right after you were born. He and you Mother were driving, or being driven, rather, when their driver turned the car towards a cliff and jumped out. they were both killed. "Wait!" She said in a broken tone. "If my parents aren't my real parents.....who am I?" Said Jane as she began to cry "Your real name is Paige Durk. And now you hold the very thing that the man, who killed your father and many others, wants." "Well the......n...n.....what am I....I supposed to do with it?" She said between sobs. "We need to get it to the CIA, they are the only one's who can be trusted." "wel..l..l.l....then why don't you tell me what it is?!" She said in an impatiently irritated tone. "It is a chemical formula that is designed for our enemies. That is all you need to know for now." "It is the last piece of a chemical formula that, if created and released, will decintigrate everything within the given parameter." Jane was shucked at what she now had in the back seat of her car. "Could it be that I've just gotten thrown into this big of a mess? I was sure this type of thing only happened in books. But why me? after all I've never been the smartest, or the best at anything really. I wish this hadn't have happened...."That car has been following us for 10 minutes now." Said the German wrenching her out of her thoughts.

As he said this the car suddenly jolted forwards and sped towards them. "Quickly! Drive faster!" He yelled in his usual thick german accent. "I can't go any faster! And they're still gaining!

1 comment:

Brick Walker said...

I didn't know you were still writing this... :P

anyway I put my stories on a new blog exclusivly for short stories that i write so follow that one:

http://www.jj-loganstories@blogspot.com