Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Chemical Romance Chapter 2:The Black Men, Pt2

Jane checked into the hotel. ""Well this is sad, I finish school merely to be stalked by The Black Men and to hide away in a hotel. I wonder if Monika's safe or not. I certainly hope she is."

She got to her room. She opened the door and started to make herself at home. "So this is what those TV shows are like in real life, haha, I would never have expected for something like this to ever happen to me." And with that she lay down on the bed and slept.

She suddenly woke up because she heard loud feet coming up the stairs. "What?! Oh no, it's them!" She quickly grabbed the little bit of food she had with her and got out the window and began climbing down the fire escape. When she got to the bottom she ran as fast as she could. She didn't know where she was going, just away from "Them". "Taxi! Taxi! Quick, get me to the Southington apartment complex!" "what ever you say." and the taxi sped away.

When they got there she ran inside and went up to Monika's apartment. "Monika!? Monika?! Where is she!" She finally got to the floor Monika's apartment was on, she ran down the hall and, found the door broken down and the apartment ransacked.

No comments: