Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Chemical Romance Chapter 1:Graduation, pt 2

When Jane woke up, she felt very relieved. ""Well I'm certainly glad that I'm done with school no matter what I do with my degree"" she thought to herself. After having breakfast she started doing laundry and as she was picking up the dress she had worn the day before a paper fell out, it was the one that had fallen out of her degree the day before. "Whats this? Oh yeah, it fell out of the degree." It had the words Them Lack Ben written on it. ""That's weird, Jake would like to see this."" She drove over to Jake's and showed it too him. "I see only two options. Either it's a pointless note dropped in there by accident or an acronym of some type." Jake said. "I lean more towards thinking it's some type of acronym. But I have to be at work in 10 minutes so why don't I take it and I'll look over it some more and try to discover it's meaning or at least form some hypothesis about it." "Ok, I'm going to go show it to Monika too." So they left, Jake to Starbucks and Jane to Monika's apartment.


As Jane was driving she thought that she saw a car following her but it eventually turned another direction when she got near Monika's house. "Monika this paper fell out of my degree, what do you think it is?" "Looks like a note to me! Maybe it says something about you or one of the teachers!" "I don't think it's anything, it doesn't make any sense see, it says Them Lack Ben. Jake thinks that it's some acronym or something. You know how much he likes conspiracy theories. At least it'll give him something to do if work gets to boring for him." "Yeah, I know, I just can't picture Jake taking peoples orders for coffee! It's just so funny! You know what I mean?!" "yeah, it does seem funny.

"I'm cleaning out of my dorm. Could you help me move my stuff out?" "Oh, of course I can! You know I'm always able to help you!" So they got in Jane's car and left.

"That car was following me earlier when I came over to your house." "well there's a lot of the same kind of cars around here so it's probably just a similar one." answered Monika. "No, I'm pretty sure it's the same one." "Relax, if it's at all caused by that note you found then you need to forget about it. The chances of it actually meaning something are practically nothing. Really, you need to stop watching your TV shows. They're starting to influence how you think!" "Your right, I'm just getting way to into this." "Good, that's better!" Once they got to Jane's dorm the car had stopped following them again.

"Ok, so what do you want to do first? Do you want me to pack up your lamp?! or maybe we should move the bed first. hmmm, you know.""First we need to pack my clothes into that suitcase over there, then we can take all my small pieces of furniture and put them in the trunk of my car." "I'm glad that you're moving in with me." Said Monika "Ever since Racheal left all of a sudden I've been sort of lonely there by myself. It's like, I never have anyone around to talk to! You know what I mean? It just gets really dull." "Well it'll be a nice change from these dorms where you can hear everything that happens in each of them cause of the paper thin walls."

So they loaded up Jane's car with as much of her stuff as it could hold and left for Monika's. "I swear that car that was parked in that alley was the one that I thought was following us." Practically yelled Jane. " "Don't worry!" said Monika, but on the inside, she thought the exact same thing.

No comments: