Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Chemical Romance Chapter 2:The Black Men

"So do you really not think it's possible that car was following us?" "No! HOw came you won't listen to me! It's all just a coincidence!


They got to Monika's apartment without any further interruption and started unloading Jane's car. "Hey, so I was thinking, since we didn't really do anything to celebrate after your graduation, we're going to get you that museum pass that you were thinking of getting! It was the only thing that I could think of! But I hope you get to use it a lot!" "Thanks Monika." Said Jane in a thankful but not exuberant tone.

"There's that car!" almost screamed Monika. "I thought you didn't think it was anything?" "Well I do now! Get your car and we'll park it around in the back, then we can watch from there."


The bricks of the back of the apartment building were black from soot and dirt and it didn't look like anyone had parked back there for more than 10 years. ""So Monika why is this any safer than the front?" "Because , not many people know about it. Now shhhhhhh!"

As they watched they saw the car pull into the drive was and then they heard the car doors open and some people get out but they weren't able to see what they looked like or how many there were.

"Ok, lets go, I've had enough of this suspense." Said Jane in a hoarse whisper. "You go, I'll wait back here until they leave. Don't worry! I'll be fine."

So monika got out of the car and started to climb up the fire escape and Jane drove off not really knowing where she was going but knowing that she wanted to get away from "Them" as she put it in her mind.

She was getting onto the highway when her phone started to ring. "Hello, Jane?" "What did you find?" She said in a sort of irritable voice. "Yes, and it's meaning is sort of strange. If you take all the letters and jumble them, then resort them into as many different phrases as they make it says The Black Men. If I were you I would just watch out for anything thats even slightly out of the ordinary." "Oh my gosh." "What?" There's a car thats been following me all day. I don't know who or what it is." "I think it's them. I'm going to go to a hotel because I don't think anywhere else is safe, they know where Monika lives and I'm sure they know what dorm I was staying in. I'm going to stop by and leave my car at starbucks, then I can walk to the hotel and hopefully they won't be able to follow me." "Ok, Ineed to get back to this dull work of giving people coffee." and Jake hung up."Bye! uggggh, I hate it how he does that."

Jane left her car and started walking to the nearest, and cheapest, hotel she could find. As she was walking she kept thinking about the note, the car that had followed her, and why they had gone into Monika's apartment building. ""why had all this happened? What did she or Monika have that they wanted so badly? This is all really strange, I'll call the police tomorrow, today I'm to worn out to give an hour long explanation over the phone. This is definitely not what I thought getting out of school would be like."

No comments: