Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Chemical Romance Chapter 1: Graduation

It was a bright and sunny afternoon on graduation day for the students of Brimington Valley College. A student was just being called up, her name was Jane smith and she was graduating with a bachelor's degree in chemical science.

"Jane Smith" announced the speaker over the microphone. ""Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's actually happening!"" she thought to herself as she went up on stage to receive her degree. As she was stepping off the stage something fell out of the degree. she bent down and picked it up and went back to her seat not giving a second thought to it.

After the graduation ended her two friends Jake and Monika, came up to see her. "Hey! You were great! Really good job! I almost wish I could go through my graduation again! I'm so happy for you! So do you want to go do anything?! I don't have anything planned so we could go do whatever you want to!" said Monika in a very excited voice. "I'm just glad I didn't trip on stage or something like that. I haven't eaten basically all day so getting something to eat is all I'm thinking about right now."

"They accepted my application at starbucks." Said Jake. "We could stop over there and I could use my special employee discount." Jake said this emphasizing the fact that he was an employee so much that both girls burst out laughing leaving him at a lose for why the sudden out burst had come.

After going to Starbucks, getting coffee, and going and getting something to eat Jane went home to get some much needed rest after the stress of finishing school. ""I wonder what I'm going to now?"" she thought to herself as she lay in bed before falling asleep. ""Why did I get this degree, what made me choose this?"" and those were her last thought before she fell asleep.

No comments: