Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Chemical Romance Chapter 3: The Beggining

She stepped into the room, it was trashed. "Wow, they really destroyed this place. And they didn't even leave a clue or anything. Oh, whats that?" She walked over to the nightstand and found a compact pistol laying on it. Loaded as well. "Well, this might come in handy soon. I've never fired a gun before though."

Her phone started ringing. "Hello?" "This is Monika. Meet me at Starbucks right now" "Why?" "Just Come!"

"Wow, I don't think I've ever had Monika call me and use less that 75 words. Somethings wrong. I hope they didn't catch her!"

Jane got in a taxi and drove to starbucks as quickly as the driver would go.


As soon as she went in Monika harshly whispered her to come over. "What is it?" "shhhhhhhhh! Keep your voice down." "Why?" "Because they're watching us!" Who?" "Listen, just take this bag bring it somewhere safe and then destroy it. They've been following me and they think that I left it at home. It's my only chance to get rid of whats in here." "Ok, but if I get arrested for this then you're in huge trouble." "Just go!" Jane walked out to her car and got out of the parking lot, she looked around and saw three cars pull in and men in black suits got out of them. She sped away as fast as she could.

""Whats in this bag that was so important to Monika?"" She opened the backpack and poured out what was in it. ""What?! All that fuss over a notebook? Well might as well open it."" She began to read what was written inside, though you could hardly call it writing. "What is all this?" As she continued to read, she slowly began to realize that it was a massive chemical formula....all written by hand. Infact, as she skimmed through the book it appeared that it was all written by the same person, with the same sprawling, nearly unintelligible, handwriting.But why did Monika have something like this? And where was Jake? Oh my gosh! Jake and Monika! They must have taken them both!"

No comments: